Vegam Soft Solutions – Registered in UK & India(‘We’) are committed to protecting and respecting your data privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com. Nagarajan Palanisamy will be our data controller to support you on any personal data related queries.
Who are we?
We are software development company providing IT services to SME business in UK, India and across the world.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, phone number, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you make a payment online your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
Lawful basis for collecting info:
- We need to collect the details to take steps to enter in to a contract and to provide services that you are looking to obtain from us
- We are getting your consent to collect, store and process your data to perform the services you are looking for
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website:
- When you use our contact us form, you will be asked for Name, Email, Phone details.
- When you subscribe to our news letters, we will be asking your Name and email address.
- When you make payments, you will be requested to provide your personal details Name & email address
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- Process your enquiry that you have submitted;
- Store your details for further contact or analysis. This may be stored in server or google drive.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us for example web development work or website monitoring work
- Process invoices for the services we have provided or agreed to be provided to you
- Communicate to you to provide status updates on the work agreed between us
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest
- Communicate the renewal of services
- Communicate potential impacts to the offered service due to external or unexpected events
- process payment that you have made;
How long your information stored?
Details obtained from you will be stored upto 3 years in the google drive or our emails.
Who has access to your information?
Your details provided will be used by our internal team/staff to contact you and to provide the services you are looking for from us.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
We have user access control in google drive to protect your data.Only approved people will have access to your data with in the organisation. All data communication happens over https protocol.
We may analyse the information provided by you to provide tailored service to you.
Use of ‘cookies’
Google Analytics: We use this service which may place cookies to monitor the website traffic.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences as given below.
- Go to the Safari menu.
- Click on the Preferences.
- Click the ‘Security’ tab.
- Under ‘Accept Cookies’, set it to accept, reject, or selectively accept cookies.
- Click on ‘Tools’ in the menu bar
- Click on ‘Options…’
- Click on ‘Privacy’ Tab in the top section
- From the drop down box select ‘Use custom setting for history’
- Un -tick the box that says ‘Accept Cookies From sites’
- Click OK and Close the screen
Internet Explorer 7.0+
- Click on ‘Tools’ in the menu bar
- Click on ‘Options’
- Click on ‘Privacy’ Tab on top section
- Click on the ‘Advanced’ button
- Select ‘Prompt’ for both ‘First party cookies’ and ‘Third Party Cookies’
- Click OK and Close the screen.
Google Chrome 8.0+
- Click to ‘Tools menu’
- Click on ‘Options’
- Click on ‘Under the Bonnet’
- Click on ‘Cookie Setting’ button and tick ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’
- Close the screen.
Links to other websites
16 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Data protection by design
The received information will be stored in a user access controlled google drive server. Staff is provided access to this info only on a need basis.
Individual rights around data protection are listed below.
- The right of access to your data
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
For the definitions of the rights, please refer to ICO.co.uk.
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your clarification or request to fulfil any of the rights given below. Your data controller Nagarajan Palanisamy will be able to support you.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in Nov 2017.